At Kids'n Teens Clinics, we welcome new patients at our pediatric clinics and aim to treat everyone with courtesy and respect. We ask that you please read and acknowledge our business policy so that we may form a very positive professional relationship.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. (we do not accept checks)
- Each child must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at the time of the visit. A letter of permission to treat a child signed by a legal guardian will be accepted- New patient MUST come with Parent/ Legal Guardian for first visit.
- Immunization records are $5 each.
- Any clearance forms (sports physicals, medication administration, etc.) will be ready within 2 - 3 business days.
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) forms require an appointment.
- Record transfers and case summaries to institutions will be processed within 30 days.
- Medical records for personal use require a signed release form and at least 7 business days to process. A charge for this service will be assessed. Please call the office for details.
- The office bills your insurance. If the insurance fails to pay us, you may receive a bill through the mail or a phone call. Let the receptionist know if you have another valid insurance for your child. It is your responsibility to let us know which one is your primary insurance.